Monday, July 15, 2013

I Still Dream About You

I am struggling to describe the feeling that a Fannie Flagg book always gives me.  She is one of my ‘must-buys’.    Which means that whenever something of hers comes out I must buy it! 
On  the back of I Still Dream About You one reviewer says that the story is heart filling, and I would have to agree with that.  Maybe I will never be able to express how much these books mean to me, but heart-filling is extremely apt.  My heart is always full afterwards,  full of joy and the beauty of life however it presents itself.   It is the best kind of therapy for someone who has been having it rough for a while, is worn down and questions the purpose of it all.  Heart filling.  Perhaps I should make it a habit of picking up a Fannie Flagg book at least once a year, just so I can get myself centered again, and remember what is really most important  about life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment